The Martin Rise condominium is a new luxury development in prime District 9 by GuocoLand. It occupies a relatively large plot of land, 171,000 square feet in the River Valley area, on the edge of Orchard Road and 2km from Raffles Place.
This housing development fronts River Valley Close and Martin Place, near the attractive lifestyle precincts of Robertson Quay and Mohamed Sultan Road.
Martin Rise Condominium · Highlights
The Martin Rise condominium is being developed by Guocoland, one of the most established and reputable real estate companies in Singapore. They have an impressive portfolio of work that includes some of the most beautiful upmarket developments. Like Wallich Residence, Paterson Residence, Leedon Residence, Goodwood Residence.
The Martin Rise location is very accessible, just 4 – 5 minutes walk to the Great World City MRT station on the Thomson East Coast line, and within 1km radius of Fort Canning and Somerset MRT stations. This means that it is also very near the Orchard Road shopping belt and Great World City.
Around Martin Place, is the River Valley / Robertson Quay / Mohamed Sultan Road area, known for its colourful nightlife scene. From old style coffeeshops and shophouses, to cafes, bistros and pubs, this neighbourhood is a hip and happening place with a character of its own.
Do arrange to view the showflat if you wish to consider living or investing here.
Martin Rise · Attributes of this Project
Why own a unit at Martin Rise condo?
- Luxury investment in a top location in District 9, off Orchard Road.
- Participate in the potential value increase from the ongoing rejuvenation of the Martin Place / Robertson Quay area, that has seen a string of new upmarket condominiums spring up in recent years to replace the old unsightly buildings.
- Surrounded by Mohamed Sultan and River Valley roads, lined with conservation shophouses and a lively F&B scene, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
- Around 350m, 4 minutes walk down the new road skirting River Valley Primary School, to the upcoming Great World City MRT station that will be operational before the Martin Rise condo completes.
- Within walking distance to Great World City shopping centre, and the Orchard Road shopping belt.
- Across from the sought after River Valley Primary School.
- Just 2km from the Central Business District (CBD), the main financial districts of Raffles Place, Marina Bay, Shenton Way.
Martin Rise · Showflat Viewing · VIP Preview
Please drop your contact details here if you would like us to keep you posted on the Martin Rise condo launch.